Our Sports Medicine Practice is NOT for Everyone
We would love to help everyone that has requested our expertise as the word is out after we’ve helped hundreds of athletes get healthy and get back in the game. We select the clients we work with very carefully and have a reasonable set of criteria that needs to be met in order for us to proceed. We only work with a limited amount of clients at any given time to ensure maximum attention to detail and your ultimate success.
ARE. YOU. READY?
We Work With Clients Who:
1. VALUE their health and well-being
2. Are coachable
3. Are open and willing to take positive constructive action
4. Apply themselves
5. Want control over their health
That’s it! Those are all our requirements.
If you meet the criteria above and would like to speak with us personally about getting you extraordinary health results, then we will happily set aside some time for you. Here’s how the process works:
First, make an appointment to meet with me. Second, fill out the mini-intake form*. We’ll have an initial conversation (for instance, about Concussion Treatment Calgary). As a result of filling out the mini-intake form*, we’ll have a meaningful discussion about your health concerns, your goals and challenges to determine if we can help you. At the end of the appointment you’ll have a better understanding of what you can do about it. We will find out if there’s a fit for you and me to work together to get you back in the game of your favourite sport, of your life.
This Initial Consultation is 40 minutes long and the fee is $250.00 CAD. If you agree that I am the right doctor to help you with your vexing health issues then this fee will be applied to your program fees.
To set up our first meeting together, please follow these simple rules:
- Please schedule your Initial Consultation BELOW for Calgary sport medicine.
- You will be asked to make one choice for appointment times.
- Then you will be directed to the payment section.
- After you’ve paid, you will receive a confirmation of your meeting.
- You should also receive an email containing an invoice with the details of your payment.
- Then lastly, to make the best use of our 40 minutes together, please fill out the mini-intake form. Dr. Joanny will be better prepared to answer your questions and also ask good ones of her own.
Please set up your meeting here:
Thanks! We look forward to helping you MOVE forward and get back in the game!
* Filling out the mini-intake form is a prerequisite for having the meeting. If we do not receive the filled out form, the meeting will be postponed. No refunds. And there may be another charge for rescheduling under these conditions.